• We may gather personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the Philippines and other countries around the world.
• Information you provide. We may gather and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card or debit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information, as well as public information such as reviews and comments, and other information you view or contribute to the website.
• If you choose to use EntrepZone.com’s services, we will request usernames and passwords in order to access information as it relates to your credit or debit cards. EntrepZone.com does not store your usernames or passwords for financial institutions on its servers.
• When you register on our website, we will send periodic email correspondences and newsletters. We will never share your contact information with any third party.
We use various technologies to gather information from your computer and about your activities on our site.
• Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
• Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by EntrepZone.com and our third party marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
• Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to EntrepZone.com.
• Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone, tablet, or other device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and from where the application was downloaded. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
EntrepZone.com may use information that we gather about you to:
• Deliver the services that you have requested;
• Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
• Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties;
• Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
• Enforce our terms and conditions;
• Manage our business; and
• Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information (such as credit card number) between your system and ours, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and we also use anti-virus software and firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email, such as bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc. Notably, EntrepZone.com does not require, request or otherwise collect users’ social security number under any circumstances and we encourage you not to voluntarily share your social security number to EntrepZone.com whether by email, on the website or on any other media. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at info@EntrepZone.com.
We may share personal information with:
• Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include processing credit card payments, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government or regulatory agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
• If EntrepZone.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
• To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update or delete your personal information online by logging into your account using the login link at the upper right side of the page. You can also review and update your personal information by accessing your profile once logged in. You may also choose to close your account by emailing us at admin@EntrepZone.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days
• You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in your being unable to maximize the features of our website; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; or initiate other transactions on our website.
• You will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as an event provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at admin@EntrepZone.com.
If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information may be shared with third-party service providers retained by us to gather, maintain, and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Visitors under 13 years of age are not permitted to use and/or submit their personal information at any Site. We do not knowingly solicit or gather information from visitors under 13 years of age. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have gathered personal information about an individual under 13 years of age, that information will be immediately deleted from our website. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
EntrepZone.com International, Inc
2nd floor Praxedes Place Building 5 East Capitol Drive corner Santa Rosa St., Bo. Kapitolyo, Pasig City, Philippines
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
When you use or connect to EntrepZone.com website or through a Third Party Platform, such as Facebook or other social networking website, you allow us to access and/or gather certain information from your Third Party Platform profile/account (such as your Facebook account) or via any cookies placed on your device by such Third Party Platform as permitted by the terms of the agreement and your privacy settings with the Third Party Platform. We will share such information with the Third Party Platform for their use as permitted by the terms of the agreement and your privacy setting with the Third Party Platform.
We will share some of the information we gather from you with other service providers who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the services we provide to you and/or for analytics purposes, which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not identify you in any way.